tisdag 7 september 2010

Teambuildning and GIG!

Today we had Daniel in school and he surprised the leadership school class by taking us out to Djurgården (a big green area) for some teambuilding.
It was insanly nice weather, and as we took the boat across the city, three swans flew just in front of the boat, haha it was like taken from a movie, BEAUTIFUL!
We got to study the letter to Rome and then discuss it together to learn to really study the word. I have said it a thousand times but here I go again, leadership school is the best thing I have done so far!

Today I also worked with the music for an outreach that will be 25th of september! You will be there I hope! It will be an awesome opportunity for people who usually dont go to church to get to hear about what this christianity thing really is about.
There will be ALOT of music, music and music, me performing with my own songs and a band, a living room in the middle of the city OUTDOORS, and a lot of cool and nice people to hang out with! where exactly I dont know yet, but info will be out by that time! So be there, and dont miss this awesome oppurtunity!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar