fredag 10 september 2010

Books like hooks!


I have started to read two new books that I now have in my possesion and a third one that I have had for a while.
The newly written book called a public spectacle by Johannes Amritzer, my Pastor. I have only read a chapter so far, a chapter that spoke just like Johannes speaks,clear and simple. I am looking forward reading it.
Musician, Warrior, KIng also by Johannes Amritzer.
And also a very interesting book called A tale of three Kings, it is probobly one of the most interesting books I have ever read. The content of the book may appear in the beginning to be, just what it says; a tale of three Kings, but facing the world we live in and the activities going in the inner being of a person it is meant to be a book for the royalties in the kingdom of God. Reading page after page it stirs something in me, questions arise and comfort is availible though not understanding all, the content of it makes sense. It is a poetic book, beautifully written, almost like a poem but with a captivity of a fairy tale. I study each word, with the word of God in my spine and I enjoy the ride it takes my through!

A book is so much more then just written words, it is a world with colours, emotions, with knowledge and experiences, with passion, opionions, with thoughts, characters, it is like standing upon someones shoulders who have gone before you and now you can reach a little higher because that someones previous experience can teach you something, something valuable that you might use in your own life. Something that you yourself did not have to figure out on your own, but you have the back up from people who have gone before you, and their words are printed before you.
I love books, I get hooked!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar