söndag 26 september 2010

Ingredients of a good weekend


Ingredients of this weekend:

Fika with girls from church and class, that was the girliest gathering in a long time.

Date with Maria, she took me to Jensens Beefhouse (pic above) and I had such a nice dinner with her! Thank you Maria, you made my weekend!

Meeting new people in the city, I love! Met a girl with the same name as me, this must mean friendship ;)

AN AWESOME OUTREACH which I got to be part of, outdoor concert at the heart of the city, alot of people stopped to listen, and my classmates got to have great conversations while we were playing and singing!

Dinner with old friends :)

Linnea and Ina got me a ticket to see Salt with them! Thank you guys!
what a great movie btw.

AND...SUNDAY SERVICE! Emma was talking about planning and not having stress in your life, very good preaching!

All theese ingredients = great weekend!!!!

Time for a new week, batteries charged!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar