måndag 13 september 2010

Perfectly beautiful!

How beautiful you are, my love
How perfect you are. Song of songs 4.7

I have been thinking about something..
So many times I see a beautiful girl but it looks like she is fading in the crowd, and so many times I have seen someone who actually is not perfect in any way, but she just shines beauty!

Why?

The first one thinks she is ugly, unworthy, full of flaws.
The second one knows, she is beautiful the way she is, loved, appreciated.

Do you know that you are loved, needed, apprecieted, beautiful the way you are?
How can I say that maybe you ask me?

Well, because there is something in every human that I meet, that I cannot find in another.
There is something special about you, and there is something in you that nobody else can contribute with.
Show people your own beauty instead of trying to copy somebody else!
Lay down negative thaughts and start thinking positive!
Then you will se yourself and the world around you with new eyes!

The Bible says that what you say will preserve your life or destroy it(proverbs 18.21); so speak what the Bible says about you.
You are forgiven 1 john 1.9
You are loved, and remembered Isaiah 49.14
You are beautiful Psalm 139.14 Song of songs 4.7
You are made new Ef.4.24
You have a future to look forward to Jer.29.11

Speak(and think) the things you want to see into your own life and see how you grow in love, beauty, appreciation and everything else that you long to see!

One last thing..
Give and you will receive; (Luke 6.38)
If you want apples, you do not plant carrots
If you want love, give love!

This is something I try learn more and more everyday, and I am not perfect in any way, but I want to shine HIM who created me! That is the greatest beauty you can find on earth, HIS beauty in YOU!

Psalm 100.3
Never forget that the LORD is God.
He made us and we belong to him;
We are his people, we are his flock.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar