torsdag 10 februari 2011

Passion

Lets define passion, it is so common to use this word without thinking through what it actually means. So, I googled it.

Passion. Means beasically you are crazy about something, either it is positive or negative. It means you have no restrainings, and a strong feeling of something is pushing you.

I found synonymes for it and they said: Hot blooded, firey, heated, unrestrained, intense,entusiastic, exited and believe me or not..obsessed or possessed..

Another thing that I found is that the suffering of Christ is catagorized as passion aswell. I love that! His passion for us- his extreme, intense, firey love drove him to be unrestrained in his obedience and sacrifice, he was entusiastic to do whatever it took to be with us! Isnt that amazing!
Being obsessed with something is to think about all the time, is to not see the hinders around you. It is when something infiltrates your emotions and thoughts and colours it all. In most cases that is negative!
But being obsessed with Jesus, being filled with his fire drives you to be a better person, to love like he loved and to live a full life.

Now what is it that gives passion?
I dont know how it is for you, but for me it is when I start to see the small things, when I sense, feel and think alot about something it makes me passionate.
When I investe in it alot I love it alot, and when I love it alot, I get passionate!
Like, the quite worship in the morning, or looking at the stars knowing he created them for me, or a little word that makes the whole day!
Basically passion makes you talk alot about whatever you are passionate about, do it alot, and spend alot of energy on it. It drives you to do more than enough!
I want more passion for God, He has so much passion for you and me!

Passion. Not of this world, but Gods type of passion! To me it is:

P-Pure love
A-All consuming
S-Strong
S-Spiritfilled
I-Igniting
O-Outbursting
N-Never ending

Passion! Lets go for it!!!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar