måndag 21 februari 2011

The food language


There has been alot of talking about different types of love languages in my house..I am not talking dating, I am talking about what makes you feel loved..from a parent, a friend or a partner..
Me and my roomie we were talking, but I could seriuosly not figure out what mine was..I mean, all of them sound important..
But this week my roomie made me a sandwich because she knew I overslept and the entire day I felt so loved and I loved her even more!
Then today a friend brought me food to my rehearsal because I didnt have time to fix anything, and I still feel loved! So what language do I speak? The food language?
But its not even that it is food, it is that they gave me food, when I needed it the most :)I have the most awesome friends!

By the way, I am talking about the 5 love languages from the book that I think has the same title. The lingos are;

Compliments
Psysical contact
Gifts
Services
Time and attention

I still havent read the book..but I have heard so much about it, that maybe it would be time to read it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar