måndag 28 februari 2011

Masmo adventures

Went to the amazing Jenssens and company after church yesterday and got to bring my second half Kristina, just in case I needed a safe zone.
But in my naiv belief that all my friends are kind and innocent people I was fooled, beyond reason! They gathered against me, using technologi and made me think that a guy I dont know knew a bunch of things about me..like where I was born, what city my mom is from and how old I was when I had my first appartment..and lots more!
But, finally the truth came out..that they were cooparating, even the woman to my right! Ouch! ;)
Except that little scenario it was a pretty chill night, we stayed until 2 and had to walk home from Masmo to Alby..and we got lost in the middle of the night.
After meeting a nice girl that showed us the way we were finally home at 3 am, and then offcourse we had to eat and talk..
Who said you get to sleep during break?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar