lördag 30 oktober 2010

3 weeks


We have a subject called healthcare in leadership school, that is about how to eat and exercise right, with a really good teacher Omid dadary that inspired the class to go for a healthy diet for 4 weeks, with eating only on certain times, only eating the right amount of food (different for different people) and no sweets during this time.

Three weeks later...

I have one more week left now, and the result has been so far that I have loads of real energy (not coffee based) my stomic is almost never swollen anymore cuz I basically only eat whole grain and my skinny jeans are not so tight anymore.

This lifestyle is good, because it is not a temporary diet to loose weight but you eat real food and feel good, and I like it.
so I will continue but not as extreme, sweets sometimes :)

soon we will have Omid in how to exercise effectively, I am looking forward to it.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar