torsdag 4 november 2010

Moving until I move

Today I am moving into Willkanders house while they are in Usa and until I move to my new place.
This year has been crazy, I have lived in 5 places during one year and Alby will be my 6th place.
I have lived in a big room of my own with a huge closet, in a small closetlike crazy pink room where I had to take the bus 6:30 every morning to be on time for school.
I have lived in a big house and shared room sleeping on a madras on the floor, and I also had a cozy room but all my stuff were in boxes.
Then I lived in a one room appartment that was as big as my first bedroom, and I shared this appartment= no privacy what so ever. Now I am going to willkanders guestroom, and then FINALLY I am moving to my own place with a BIG bedroom and TWO closets!
Now I feel that I can relate to that word that says; I can live in the overflow but I can also live in all simplicity, haha..I can live with a suitcase and a closet.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar