söndag 7 november 2010

The Norweigan moose

This weekend I went to Oslo for the first time to add some adventure to the everyday life. Me and Maria F took the car at 8.30 pm after she finished working and drove for 6 hours, she was a hero being awake while I was awake but was barely able to talk.
Cute city, very cozy and european. I liked it,bought a little norweigan moose for my fridge. They also have a CRAZY skiing hill that looks like you would die if you go on it, holmenkollen I think was the name..I will never go on it, EVER!!!!


And ohh, this weekend was the first weekend I was allowed to eat sugar after an entire month of sugarfree lifestyle..
The result= I ate cookies and chocalate but I feel like I have an overdose of sugar in my body now..I think I wanna go back to the sugarfree life. I felt so much better and its not even that good, mostly ate it cuz I was allowed.
Well, back to fruit and kesella, fish and bulgur!!! Love it!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar