måndag 29 november 2010

I am such a rolemodel :)


I work as a nanny, which is a job I totally love at this point of life..anyways a few weeks ago I taught my eight year old a very valuable and important expression: SL minutes,it means that if the minute sign shows a certain amount of minutes it does not necesserily mean that it will come in exactly those minutes. So the expression basically means that one minute can be 3 minutes or ten seconds..it is so so.
So today while we were walking by a train, he says; But Sanna, when we were downstairs the minute sign said 3 minutes, how can the train already be here! and I answer, well you know.. it can change.
And do you know what he says!!!!! He says; Sooo pure SL minutes!!
Hahahaha, I am so proud of him, now I know that I got be part of shaping his life!

1 kommentar: