onsdag 20 oktober 2010

I am moving


I am MOVING soon!

I have finally after months and months of hard work, found an awesome little house in Alby with 3 bedrooms and lots of space and fresh everywhere! A big garden and a cherrytree! Soo soon I will be packing my stuff and moving there with Kristina, Emmeli and Ylva!

In my head I am already having guests, baking stuff in my kitchen, playing piano in the living room, and having candles everywhere (you know winter=candles)
I am already watching movies with my roomies, cooking food together, and getting to know my neighbours!

I am so exited! Thank you GOD!!!!!

1 kommentar:

  1. Good for you ! It is very joyful to have friends and share home with.There are many alone people in this big city just wishing TO say ''GOOD NIGHT''to someone.I am very happy for you.
    Have a wonderful time in Alby with your friend and i know that JESUS comes above all of them.

    SvaraRadera