lördag 2 oktober 2010

A love letter


As I walk on this earth, with heavy steps
I remember that you are the one, who gave me promises

Promises of that you always will be there
and when I tired, you are my rest
When I am hungry, you are my food
When I am weak, you are my strenght

But who am I, that I can be yours
I make a thousand mistakes and still you are there
with more faith then anyone else, believing in me

You are amazing
Beautiful
You are everything I want to be
There is none at all like you

I am captured
I cannot let you go
I am mesmorized by you
I want more, this is not enough

You are a pearl among pebbles
You are a prince among peasants
but you became a peasant,
and made the peasants princes and princesses
You are the defintion of love
and the meaning of my life

What would I do without you Jesus?
All there is, makes sense when I am with you
and nothing in this whole world is worth anything without you

I am in love
I am captivated by you Jesus.
Be clear to my heart, like the sun to the earth
And be to me the rain in dry seasons

You restore from past mistakes
You bless my prescense
and you hold my future

You gave me all
So I give you me
From now and forever

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar