måndag 27 december 2010

Sick on Christmas

After waiting and flying and waiting and flying for A WHOLE DAY I finally arrived at St Louis. The first thing that happened when my aunt picked me up is that she gets ill out of nowhere and starts throwing up, just when I arrive..weird.
The next day she feels a bit better but still alittle sick..
Then on Christmas eve night my little cousin gets sick..
and then on Christmas day I start throwing up..WHAT ON EARTH!
And the next day my uncle feels ill..so here we are a bunch of sickos recovering!

Ok, now something totally different, on Christmas eve I found out that I have a bunch of relatives here! I did not know that! I was so surprised..we went to dinner at a house that one of them owns and I got to meet them, that was alot of fun! There are alot of Viamontes around theese areas. Although in Sweden there is only three of us as far as I know.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar