måndag 13 december 2010

A fearful Stockholm

Today I was in central Stockholm and the police was there and the people around me, both there and on the subway seem so scared. What happened is something very strange to our nation. Sweden is a place where people feel safe, and where people from warzones can find security. That is a big blessing for all nationalities and I want to keep it that way.
Hug the people around you, encourage the ones from middle east, middle east does NOT equal terrorist. Shine your light and comfort those who are frightened.
We should pray; pray that this will be the first and last time this happened.
That fear will be broken. Pray that rasism will not get a grip because of this.
Your prayers make a difference! So I urge you to pray for Stockholm, pray with me.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar