lördag 11 december 2010

My amazing Stockholm!

Stockholm, a city full of different nationalities, a city full of possibilities. A place that has a pulse, and at the same time a beauty, with peaceful nature.
I love this city, and I love the fact that it is so intergrated.
But today something happened that is not for this city, and does not belong here.
A man blew himself up in central Stockholm, as a threat against the swedish people.
I am not swedish by blood, but I love this nation as my own, and this city where I grew up. This amazing country that let people in. That gives security and help for those in trouble. There are alot of things that could be better, but lets be thankful for all the things that are so great about this nation. Lets erase the us and them and lets take this nation to our hearts and work for a better place instead of fighting eachother, and end this hatred.
I just feel like people need to get more proud of Sweden, and stand up for whats good in this country. THIS COUNTRY GIVES YOU A CHANCE that you could not get in soooo many other places on earth! There will never be a place where everyone will think like you or do everything the way you want it to, but we do not hurt eachother for that. this country speaks for freedom to believe whatever you want and if you want that freedom, do not take it from anyone else.
I wanna build a safe Stockholm, a peaceful Stockholm, a Stockholm I can be proud of.
I just wanted to lift this amazing city when so many speak down on it, cause I love this city. I only want good for this city because this OUR Stockholm!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar