lördag 3 juli 2010

Camping on the porch!















A few days ago me and Linnea decided to build a home made tent. We used all we could find; chairs, table, rope, bedsheets and see through drapes for that extra touch! I have to say we made a pretty good job, it looked like something from aladdin, and was even nicer from the inside!
At around 1:30 am while Linnea is already sleeping and I am upstairs I hear this big KABOOM!!! fireworks? A minut later AK tells me Coffe is standing outside our door, and when I get down I see that so does Albert and Diego, they just thaught they would come by to wake me and Linnea up with some noise! But to their disappointment I was not alseep and Linnea did not wake up! But atleast we had some fun company for an hour or so :)

The next day we decide we will invite the boys instead, and we made a tent for them aswell. A bigger one! But when they show up it is 2 am and they had to wake me up cause I fell asleep on the coach waiting for them.
So we camped on the porch that night, sooo cozy!!
The following day we had a big nice breakfast before we made a little roadtrip to Sigtuna, to a sweet beach where we spent most of the day!
Tonight we will probobly build a new tent, me and Maria, wanna join? ;)

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar