lördag 5 juni 2010




It has been one week since I got home from Tanzania, and it really feels like ages ago. two weeks ago i was in Same, living totally different then in Sweden. One and a half week ago I was in Moshi having a blast!
One week ago and two days I was on a sweet beach, and one week ago I came home.
So much has happened since. Last week of school, summer is finally in Sweden too, when I left it was spring!

The big event schools out that we have been planning for a while was yesterday. It feels like so much of what I have been waiting for and planning has passed, and that is a strange feeling. But I am glad to have it in the past, because I think that what the future holds is even better! we go from glory to glory! And it is time for new goals! This will be a summer of salvation and a summer to get recharged for the autumn!

We graduated on thursday, and it was such a good day! We had a sweet BBQ to celebrate and the weather was awesome! I will miss my class though, I had the best one ever! Luckily most of them are staying here :) The pics are from the BBQ

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar