fredag 16 juli 2010

A nightly conversation

Sooooo, I am trying to write something fun to read but I keep deleting it all the time. Cause I have a pair of turtle doves hanging in the couch next to me, giggling and being way to tired and silly..

A-K: Sanna, it is pretty funny that your blog is still called Sanna Mina Ord (true are my words) when it is in english now..Sanna Miiina Words? (she says it with an american accent..I just just tell her scchh, cause I am trying to write..

Filip: Is just giggling, and forbidding me to write anything he says, cause he is so tired that he is wordpooping constantly, I quite enjoy it actaully.

A-K to Filip: Are you tired?
Filip to A-K I have just started, then he goes; in ten minutes, we have been together for a month!

Ok, now A-K and Filip are realizing that I am writing about them haha, Filip tried to take my glasses away to stop me from writing..
It did not work!

A-K; you can´t feel safe with anything you say in this house
Sanna; responds with nervous laughter.

But in the end they let me keep this important piece of information, and post it :)
I am glad I have friends like that! :)
Ok, I am so distracted i did not even realize the computer battery was dying, luckily I saved to be able to share this with all of you! Luckily, pjuhh!!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar