söndag 13 mars 2011

Barca day 2




Dear diary..I mean blog
Today I woke up and went to eat a a cafe, had churros(fried dough) and an omelette that looked like a pie..tasted like an omelette though..which is what matters, and a weird juice made out of cashew fruit, a good surprise I must say.
Breakfast is somehow much yummier when you eat it outside of ypur own house...

Then we got ourselves a ticket to the tour bus and got on it. AND THE CITY IS EVEN PRETTIER than I thought!!
every other building looks like a piece of art and there is sooooooooooooo much history behind alot of them. This makes me frustrated cuz I didnt have the time to enter one museum yet, not anything else like that..no castles, no monatries...I need more time!!!

The ride on the bus was a long one, because Barcelona is sorta a big city.
I jumped of at the beach and the wind was mild, and the sun was shining and people were going on rollerskates and boards, and surfing and lying on the beach trying to get a tan. The weather was in other words JUST PEACHY :) took a long walk along the shore after chasing the waves for a while and getting my pants soaked and sandy.
Ate a lot of icecream in the warm warm sun, meanwhile amazing street musicains where playing their songs making the atmosphere even more sweet in a retro sort of way.

Later on, the tour again to see the Gothic district, the Barca stadium (oh yeah) the sagrada familia (an insanly cool church) the castles and wnet by alot of museums that I really just wanted to visit (all of them) like the history of catalonia, chocolate museum, picasso, contemparay art, the park of Gaudi (the man who made alot of the cool architecture on Barcelona, like for instanse Sagrada the familia, which took him 40 years and still wasnt finished)

I had an intense and fun day but when I was going to have my fika of the night..or food of the night I lost my dad and i got lost...and I had very little money on me..and no working phone, and it was late and dark.
So, I aksed and looked and walked and walked and finally I found my way, after more than one hour. Then I was lucky and found a little shop that was open til late so I had some night milk haha :) So now I am here, writing this drinking my milk!
One more day and then..¨Sweden you better be ready to be getting some spring cause I do not wanna come back to winter!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar