lördag 26 mars 2011

Back to the 80´s


Every girl knows that picking out clothes can be a big problem sometimes..espacially when you feel like you want to wear a certain type of clothes but you dont seem to have it in your possesion. So then you pick out something and then change and then change and then change again, til you finally put on the thing you had on first and feel somewhat not happy with your outfit for the rest of the day...oh man..what issues we have!
Anyways, today I had that problem..but not in the cathagory of trying to look nice and feel like "you" but digging through my closet trying to find clothes that look like the 80´s...basically trying to find stuff to look funny in.
I figured something out..leopard and pink wooho!
But it made me think, how could they wear theese clothes and not see how insane it looked?
Do you think we will look back in 20 years and think that what we were wearing in 10´s was ugly? Is it even possible to ever have a fashion that extreme again? I think not. But I bet it was a blast in the 80´s wearing all those clothes..very colourful and fun!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar