torsdag 20 januari 2011

The walk with Ina!


I was writing in my blog, I was writing and writing..and in the middle of my writing Ina asked me; Sanna?
Sanna: Yes?
Ina: Are you on facebook?
Sanna: No
Ina: Are you writing in your blog?
Sanna: Yes
Ina: about our walk today?
Sanna: No
Ina: You never write about me in your blog, I want to be part of it ( I am sorry if my words are not 100% acccurate to yours Ina, I tried to remember)
Sanna: Do you want me to write about our walk?
Ina: yes
Sanna: Ok

So here it comes...Ina and I took a lovely long walk today
It was coooooold, and the sky was grey, but the company was THE BEST! Ofcourse I was with Ina, one of my funniest most adorable friends :) I love her!
I dont know what to write about the walk, except that we walked..but I can write about Ina..who is Ina?
Ina is funny, beautiful, adorable and a woman on fire for God! She is reliable, strong and does a great job in the church! Ina, I have so much fun with her, I can be myself with her, and i am so glad she is my friend!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar