torsdag 20 januari 2011

The meaning of names


Have you ever thaught about how much of an identity thing it is with a name?
By finding a name of a person you can find them, if someone knows my name they can find pics of me, info about me, find me on facebook, my email and so on.. and my name is a part of me, a person who knows me refers my name to me. To them a Sanna looks like me..
My name in swedish means truth and people joke alot about that, "true are my words" (name of my blog, Sanna mina ord) and its part of me now...
or in Usa they call me santa(THAT, is not part of my name)..whatever, I had a point..

Have you ever thaught about that God has several names?
His names means things and He is what his name says He is..
One of His names is provider..what does it mean?
Well, just like you can find me by searching my name, you can find God by "searching" provider..
If you search Him for who He is, you will find that He is what His name means.
He is THE provider and He will provide for you and me!
Haha, imagine if it would be like that with all of us..meaning I could never tell a lie..which in fact is really good

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar