måndag 25 april 2011

Dizzy morning


Usually when I wake up in the morning I feel a little blurry...
I walk into things and can´t really talk proporly..my words are just blabla..so I am a reeeeeeeally good listener like around 30 minutes after I woke up, cause I still can´t really talk but I am awake enough to hear haha (there are exceptions though) this was not what i was gonna write about but it is just to give you the picture..you have it?

This morning I woke up, being confused as usual, walking 3 times to the same place because I forget what to do in there and as i walk back and forth to the bathroom I walk by some bags that I need to take to the special trash cause its glass and plastics and such.
Twice I feel that my foot hurts, so I decide after a while to see why and I see this looooooong sharp glass piece peeking out of the bag, and I look down on my foot that now has the evidence of blood on the floor. Yep, I cut my foot bloody..and did not react cause I am soo dizzy in the morning...but now I have a band aid on and have to walk alittle on my toes so it won´t hurt. What to do when you don´t depend on coffee anymore?

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar